The Real Estate Institute of Queensland (REIQ) is the state’s peak professional association for real estate practitioners since 1918. With more than 100 years’ experience, few associations hold the reputation or brand recognition of the REIQ.
Today, we represent about 4000 individual members, 1600 agency offices, and more than 15,000 property professionals including principal licensees, salespeople, property managers, auctioneers, business brokers, buyers’ agents, resident unit managers, and commercial and industrial agents in Queensland. With an exceptional reputation as the leading authority on real estate and property-related issues across Queensland, the REIQ:
- Advocates and lobbies on behalf of its members and the profession
- Delivers industry-leading real estate training services
- Monitors the real estate markets, delivering analysis and insights through reports
- Provides real estate products and services, and
- Offers a platform for dispute resolution between member agents