Want to go into the draw to win $1500 worth of airfares for travel anywhere in Queensland?
Tourism and Events Queensland in partnership with Visit Queensland have developed the International Student Tourism Passport Competition to encourage international students to travel and visit various parts of Queensland and while doing so stopping in at an accredited Visitor Information Centre (VIC) to meet locals and discover what makes each region unique.
How it works?
- Students collect an International Student Tourism Passport from their education institution (USC International or TAFE Queensland International), local VIC or from Study Sunshine Coast (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- For each visit to an accredited VIC, students will obtain a customised VIC stamp into their passport along with the name of the VIC and signed by a team member at the VIC
- Students are required to visit five VIC’s in three different regions to be eligible
- After collecting five stamps, students will be eligible to go into the draw to win $1500 worth of airfares for travel anywhere in Queensland
- The competition runs from October 1, 2018 until January 31, 2019 to take advantage of the student’s holiday period
- Students need to take a photo of the completed passport (stamp and entrant details page) which must be emailed to Visit Queensland by the end of the competition.
- A winner will be drawn on February 04, 2019 and the winner contacted and announced by Feb 07, 2019.
- Post your images from your visits to the VICs and respective regions on social media using TEQ (#thisisqueensland), Study Queensland (#studyqueensland) and Study Sunshine Coast (#studysunshinecoast) hashtags.
Grab your passport and get exploring today!