If you are looking for skills to help improve your chances of finding a job, this free workshop is for you. Study Sunshine Coast is delighted to offer current students studying on the Sunshine Coast the opportunity to attend this free online Setting Yourself Up for Employment Success workshop at TAFE Queensland, Mooloolaba Campus tomorrow, Thursday 18th March from 2pm to 3.30pm.
In this interactive workshop you’ll discover how to present your life experience, study and part-time job skills in ways that appeal to potential employers. You’ll walk away with practical tips and tools on how to:
- Back yourself with confidence
- Dissolve self-doubt and ‘Imposter Syndrome’
- Create an elevator pitch for your skills (before you have career outcomes)
- Identify your unique leadership traits (and why employers love them)
- Grow your business connections with authentic networking skills
Date – Thursday 18th March
Time – 2pm to 3.30pm, with light refreshments served
Location – E-Block, TAFE Queensland, 34 Lady Musgrove Drive, Mountain Creek.
Register now or students welcome to turn up on the day