Are you looking for the ideal place to live, learn and kick start your future? Look no further than the beautiful Sunshine Coast! Only one hour north of Brisbane and with a great range of study and career opportunities, an entrepreneurial and innovation ecosystem, a thriving job market, endless coastline and hinterland and a welcoming community.
Sign-up to our E-newsletter below to receive our free Student Guide, and go in the draw to win a travel voucher to the Sunshine Coast valued up to $500*
Competition is open Tuesday May 10th 2022 until Tuesday 21st June 2022 so enter here today for your chance to win!
"*" indicates required fields
*Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is: Study Sunshine Coast, The Hive Business Centre Tower 2, Level 1 Suite 101, 55 Plaza Parade, Maroochydore 4558 Queensland.
- The competition is open to entrants from NSW (flights from Sydney Airport) and VIC (flights from Melbourne Airport) aged 18 years or over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.studysunshinecoast.com.au/subscribe/ and https://www.facebook.com/studyonthesunshinecoast and https://www.instagram.com/studysunshinecoast/?hl=en and https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkHdGhUSEJqRM26jhgCSHPw
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Tuesday 21st June 2022. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or incomplete for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Enter your details to sign-up to the Study Sunshine Coast enewsletter to receive a copy of our free Student Guide and you will go into the draw to win a $500 travel voucher to the Sunshine Coast from Sydney or Melbourne.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants by email as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: A $500 travel voucher to Sunshine Coast Airport Maroochydore from Melbourne or Sydney Domestic Airports. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen: by 5pm, Friday 24th June 2022 at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Study Sunshine Coast‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.