Free Student Career Workshops
Build on your professional and personal skills through the Queensland Student Group Workshops. Each week will host a new topic and provide a safe space for you to network and engage with other students.
The Queensland Student Group Workshops are open to all students to attend online These workshops are hosted weekly with a variety of topics focused on developing either your professional or personal skills outside of a classroom.
Topics can range from:
- Tips on writing your resume, cover letter, and selection criteria,
- Your rights and responsibilities of renting in Australia,
- Checking in with your mental health and well being,
- How to professionally prepare for job interviews,
- English conversational classes,
- Job search and plenty more.