Yandina State School is situated on the outskirts of the rural township of Yandina, in a quiet area bordered by natural bushland and the gardens of the famous Ginger Factory. The school was established in 1884 and takes pride in its place in the area’s history. The level and beautifully treed grounds cover an area of 5.3 hectares. The school offers a coeducational learning environment for 271 students. Being a small country school, close relationships exist between staff, students and parents. The class teachers and teacher aides are well experienced and offer a range of expertise to meet the educational and social needs of our students.