The FWO has released a comprehensive package of materials designed to assist education providers and those who work with multicultural communities – including international students – about workplace laws in Australia.
The ‘Working in Australia’ package will be particularly helpful to education providers required to educate international students about workplace laws as part of their compliance obligations under the ESOS National Code 2018.
The package includes:
- Working in Australia presentation slides:
- a comprehensive version which includes detailed speaking notes and optional slides that give an overview of the FWO website. This presentation gives you the ability to tailor a presentation for various levels of audience
- a shorter version, also with detailed speaking notes, to be used with our Working in Australia video. This presentation does not contain the FWO website overview and is specifically tailored for students and newly arrived migrant workers
- Working in Australia video
- Fair Work Information Statement
- A guide to starting a new job
- A guide to hiring new employees