Throughout September the Queensland Student Hub is hosting free online workshops every Tuesday and Thursday. Workshop topics include a mix of professional and personal development topics, including:
- Personal Development – Stress Management and its Effects on the Body
- Professional Development – Interview Preparation
- Professional Development – Harnessing Your Transferable Skills
- Professional Development – Goal Setting
- Professional Development – Internships
- Personal Development – Setting Boundaries and Effective Communication
- Professional and personal development – English Conversation
Attending these workshops also means you can now obtain a Queensland Government-backed micro credential designed to develop and showcase your employability capabilities.
The Launch U employability program is an initiative of the Queensland Government designed to develop the professional skills of students. Upon completion of the program, students will receive the Launch U digital badge and online portfolio.