Migrant Work Ready is a free program for people from a multicultural background.
The program prepares participants for the local job market and improves prospects to find employment on the Sunshine Coast.
The program includes eight weeks of employment ready workshops, a graduation event, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Through the program you will gain an understanding of:
- Australian work culture, local life and how to connect with local people
- resume writing, job hunting and interview skills
- how to create a standout LinkedIn profile
- how to make a great impression and speak with confidence
- the growth of the region and job opportunities into the future
- benefits of networking and volunteering
- how to maintain a positive mindset and set career goals.
Find out more.