The world of work is changing. Upskilling, reskilling and agility is key to ensuring you or your organisation thrives in this ever changing, tech-focused decade. As the pace of change quickens, you and your workforce will need to learn new skills quickly to adapt and stay competitive. TAFE Queensland’s micro-credentials are short, highly targeted courses designed to help you improve a specific skill. TAFE Queensland’s micro-credentials will help you improve your career prospects, maintain currency in your field, or allow you to try out something completely new. After completing one of TAFE’s micro-credential courses you will be issued with a digital badge, which can be verified online, giving anyone you share it with evidence of your capability.
Here are a few of the many micro credential courses on offer at TAFE Queensland:
- Digital Literacy Essentials (MCC00013)
- Cyber Security Essentials (MCC00014)
- Communication Technologies for Business Success (MCC00015)
- Digital Data Essentials (MCC00016)
- Data Security Essentials (MCC00017)
- Data Analysis Essentials (MCC00018)