Bounce Back Better is the state-wide theme for Small Business Month 2021 and on the Sunshine Coast we know how important it is to come together for success.
Sunshine Coast Council’s annual Queensland Small Business Month 2021 breakfast is the perfect forum to join your fellow small business professionals in sharing stories of success, strategies for growth and to reflect on learnings from the past 12 months of business resilience.
Join 250 other Sunshine Coast business leaders for networking, learning and celebration as Andrew Eves-Brown (Head of Economic Development, Sunshine Coast Council and former CEO of COYO Organic Yoghurt), interviews past Sunshine Coast Business Awards winners:
- Peter Kuruvita – Australian chef, restaurateur, and media personality
- Nicki Farrell, Wildlings Forest School
- Naomi Elliott – Concept Labs
- Brigid Woolnough – Kokopod
This event will also officially launch the 2021 Sunshine Coast Business Awards powered by LPE.
To further support your bounce back you will hear of the initiatives of the Sunshine Coast Chamber Alliance, Sunshine Coast Council and Noosa Council in supporting our business community. Also, learn how to place your business on the map through the 2021 Sunshine Coast Business Awards.
MC Paul Fisher, CEO of Regional Development Australia SC, will welcome:
- Mayor Mark Jamieson, Sunshine Coast Council
- Mayor Clare Stewart, Noosa Council
- Wallis Westbrook, Chair, Sunshine Coast Chamber Alliance
- Damien Glanville, LPE CEO, Major Presenting Partner of the Sunshine Coast Business Awards
- Jennifer Swaine, Chair of Sunshine Coast Business Awards
Be inspired, be uplifted, and be reassured that you are not alone in your business journey. We look forward to seeing you there!
This event is proudly presented by the Sunshine Coast Chamber Alliance, Sunshine Coast Business Awards, Sunshine Coast Council, and Regional Development Australia Sunshine Coast.
Thursday, 20th May 2021
6:30am – 8:30am (for a 7:00am start)
Note: This event sells out each year. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
* If restrictions change, ticket purchasers will receive a refund.