Study Queensland and Study Sunshine Coast has made sure international students who remain in Queensland over summer have additional resources and support to help them through this extraordinary time. The Queensland Student Hub provides students across the Sunshine Coast with a central point for information and resources on working, studying, and living in Queensland.
Students can access the free Queensland Student Hub’s services include:
- Live Q&A chat with a Student Support Officer
- Virtual one-on-one appointments with Student Support Officers
- Online and in-person professional development and personal development workshops.
The Hub has also a wealth of consolidated everyday information for international students staying in Queensland including:
- health services
- student visa resources and contacts
- tips on finding accommodation, employment and organising finances
- mental wellbeing support
Find out more here – HolidayStudentSupport