PROGRAM STARTING MARCH 2022. Scholarship applications are now open for Sunshine Coast students to register for the Project Global Citizen cross cultural competency accelerator program. Improve your employability and career skills no matter where in the world you want to work. The program is highly sought after by students who earn a micro credential upon graduating the course. “Developing cultural competency has taught me better networking skills across different sectors and in diverse environments,” Amanda from Australia.2021 Study Sunshine Coast Project Global Citizen Graduate
“The best part of this experience was hearing all of the different cultural perspectives and understanding cultural mindsets of different nationalities in general.” Nathan from USA.2021 Study Sunshine Coast Project Global Citizen Graduate
“The Study Sunshine Coast Project Global Citizen program was a big plus to my job seeking experience. It made me realise my cultural competence and improve my communication skills,” Jade Chen from China. 2020 Study Sunshine Coast Project Global Citizen Graduate
HOW YOU CAN BECOME A GLOBAL CITIZEN
Scholarship applications are now open for Sunshine Coast students to apply for the Semester 1 2022 Project Global Citizen Scholarship Program (PGC).
What is Project Global Citizen?
Project Global Citizen Scholars undertake an 8-week blended learning program that radically improves their cultural competency skills for studying, living and working across cultures as a truly global citizen.
- It creates an understanding of culturally-influenced expectations (the “unwritten rules”) of employers and how to bridge the gaps that could limit your ability to survive and thrive in your new host country.
- Over an 8-week program, we empower you with practical cross-cultural skills in relation to your academic, social and safety situation.
- Project Global Citizen is Australia’s first professional development program that focuses exclusively on leveraging culture to optimise your experience in studying, living and working as a truly global citizen.
- Project Global Citizen graduates are certified with a micro credential they can use in their CVs and LinkedIn profiles.
Study Sunshine Coast is offering a limited number of fully subsidised (free) scholarships which will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to be eligible for the Semester 1 2022 Project Global Citizen Scholarship Program (PGC), you must:
- Be an international or domestic student aged 18 years or above and currently studying in an institution located on the Sunshine Coast.
- Commit to attending a three hour interactive online workshop on Tuesday 8th March from 4pm to 7pm and completing a series of online activities by Friday 20th May 2022.
- Commit to attending the interactive webinars on Tuesday 22nd March, 5th April, 26th April and 10th May from 6pm to 7pm.
- Undertake a short online Project Global Citizen Cultural Quiz.
APPLY NOW. Hurry, apply before these scholarships are taken.